Monday, December 13, 2010

Coal Debuts Thursday!

I couldn't be more excited to see what people think of my first piece of kinky smut! Bruisesluts, secret societies and a hot lonely hero in need of some help wrestling off his clothes! Yes, please! Here's what everyone's favorite Wicked Lil Pixie had to say about STOCKING FULL OF COAL:

"I like things that are different, things that buck the norm & make me go WHOA after I read them. Stocking Full of Coal seriously had me at a loss when I finished it. I stopped reading & I couldn’t pick up a single book for 3 days after I had read it! I honestly couldn’t pick up another book because nothing could compare to SFoC. NOTHING. With an Amanda Feral book you are guaranteed a few things:


  1. It will be like NOTHING you’ve ever read
  2. It will disturb you
  3. It will make you laugh"
 You can check out Nat's full review here.

Swing by her site soon for a contest that's all about MOI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment